Fancy being a Young Inspector? Find out more at East Sussex Young Inspectors.
Are you a disabled young person living in East Sussex? We want to hear what you think! We are looking for young people to tell us about:
- your experiences and life as a disabled young person
- what things have helped you and could help other young people
- your views on the youth clubs, after-school clubs and short break holidays you go to
- anything else that you would like to have a say on that is important to you.
Sharing your views can help build confidence and gets you involved in making important decisions. You’ll gain experience of talking in front of people and being taken seriously.
Here are some of our future plans which we need your help with to make happen:
- deciding who to choose as ’buddies’ to accompany young people who need help on days out
- helping decide which youth clubs and services should be given money
- producing a video diary to keep other young people up to date with what we’re doing
- organising a fun day with free arts and sports activities.
If you would like to get involved, or have any more questions, please contact:
St Anne’s Crescent Lewes
Phone: 01273 335250, Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
Did you know?
You have the right to give your opinions on the things that affect you – so tell us what you think!
Read more on Connexions 360